Contact

For clarifications, please contact:

Shreya Tripathy B. Sai Charan Pavan Savanur
7737138540 9928024273 9982227826

Monday 29 February 2016

Results for Automation

The following projects are the winners under the category of Automation of Prototype: Project Presentation in APOGEE 2016.


First Position - Autonomous Traffic Regulator

Second Position -  Adaptive Gait Generation for robotic spider based on genetic algorithm under conditions of partial structural damage

Regards,
The Department of Controls.

6 comments:

  1. congratulation for first position Autonomous Traffic Regulator .
    rfid middleware

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog its very attractive and impressive. I like it your blog....
    Software Testing Training in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. This information is impressive; I am inspired by your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic....
    Java Training in Chennai | Python Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic on software testing courses online . After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    Software Testing Training in Chennai | Software Testing Training in Anna Nagar | Software Testing Training in OMR | Software Testing Training in Porur | Software Testing Training in Tambaram | Software Testing Training in Velachery

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete